Saturday, May 7, 2011

Raymond Warren Ellison

Sorry for the "silence" on here lately, life has been a little crazier than normal. Last Friday my grandpa left life on earth and entered into eternal life with our Savior. While it was very expected, my family has been flooded with emotions ranging from devastation to joy, heartbreak to peace. On Thursday we celebrated his life on earth and his new life in Heaven- it was a beautiful time together as a family. There aren't really enough word to express my love, admiration, respect and gratefulness for my grandpa. He was truly one of a kind and the reason my family is the way it is.

Anyways... here are some pictures of him and our time together on Thursday.







coming up this week- stamps, bows, and craft fair news!

No comments:

Post a Comment