Wednesday, May 11, 2011

stamps, stamps and more stamps....

Last month I ordered the "simplejoys" stamp online and have gladly stamped hundreds of price tags since then. Just yesterday I went on a bit of a rampage and did a about hundred at a time!

After figuring out that side of the price tag, I ran out of time and just sharpied the price, size and item numbers onto the other side of it. Once I got my big shipment sent off, I decided it was time for something a little more subtle- sharpie can be a bit abrasive :)

So I found these stamps at Micheals, then wandered into the dollar section and found some great ink pads. Who doesn't love the dollar section?! I'm pretty happy with how they are turning out....


simplejoys of the day- lunch with my mom and sister, laughing at old jokes, watching my parents get so emotionally involved with american idol that you would think my mom was dating scotty and was best friends with lauren.  

No comments:

Post a Comment