Sunday, May 15, 2011

Colorado and Craft Fairs.

On Wednesday I'm taking off for Seattle, followed by a little road trip out to Colorado where I'm living for the summer. Since I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere, I stocked up on yarn before I leave.
The only problem is trying to pack it all up! It's been a little chaotic trying to get my act together before Wednesday.....


I've never been more excited to be in Colorado. Looking at my calendar I think it's going to go quickly- family visiting, friends coming up, trips to glennwood, horse shows, craft fairs and farmers markets.

Out of everything I'm most excited about this view and it people I get to share it with - it doesn't get much better...




simplejoys of the day- the opportunity to live in Colorado this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment