Friday, May 20, 2011

stripped of beauty and purpose

Last week Courtney and I went downtown to look around and try to find some stands to hold my stuff for the craft fairs and farmer markets. After seeing adorable jewelry holders at urban outfitters, I decided that it might be more cost efficient to visit the thrift store. I'm a huge fan of thrift stores and love finding something that has been stripped of beauty and purpose and turning it into a fun project... and that's exactly what I did.

We found two items, one that looked like it was a DVD holder (definitely has seen better days) and a wooden thing that looked like a broken paper towel holder (no joke) I bought them, got some spray paint and $6 dollars later here we are!




Simplejoys of the day: breakfast and good talks with Alli G, MOLLY MOONS ice cream (oh how I missed it),

No comments:

Post a Comment