Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the newest addition to simplejoys

Last week I got to have lunch with a very dear friend of mine Katie Hahn. It was so great to get to catch up with her, hear about her life and the upcoming wedding (which I am beyond excited for). Somehow simplejoys came up and she suggested that I try making hair clips. She's done it with fabric and I love them so I thought it might be a fun experiment with yarn and buttons.

A trip to target for clips and my mom's laundry room for a hot glue gun later and here we go!





I was so excited about it that I wore it out for the birthday dinner. The waitress told me it was "different" - Im still deciding what that means, but I like them! Hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far.

simplejoys of the day: family and our shared faith in a wonderful, sovereign Lord who has a perfect plan and timing for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment