Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favorites

The best part about this whole thing is getting to make things for people that I love. I absolutely love giving people gifts and it's even more fun when you made it! Here are some of my favorite gifts given lately :) 
 My beautiful sister and "business manager/advertising guru/delivery man" I really appreciate all her help (she's in Colorado and I'm not yet!)

 Miss peyton is absolutely adorable- she tried a hat on one day and wouldn't take it off, so I made her one to keep! She wears it with everything, in every type of weather. So cute.



Miss Alex Gennaro modeling our new clips! She loves hair clips/accessories so I made this real quick before I picked her up from the airport last week. I'm so excited to see her and celebrate her bday next week!!


Hahah Ok this isn't for real, but too good to pass up. Matt came over the other day and wanted to try on a hat. He picked up a baby one and tried to put it on. He got some good laughs out of Tay and I (and also streched it out :) 

simplejoys of the day- giving gifts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment