Saturday, May 21, 2011

Colorado Colors

In about a week, I'm packing up (again) and heading out to the most beautiful summer location I can imagine. As a Californian who poses as a Seattelite most of the year, I'm excited to live in a new place and be a temporary Coloradan. Colorado has always had a special place in my heart- a place that is growing as my sister and brother are out there, there is a beautiful lake that makes me feel peaceful and thankful, and opportunities for me post-grad.

In attempt to fit in this summer I have added a new "line" to the collection of hats....So here we are, Broncos and Rockies colored hats!!! They come in all different sizes and are perfect for staying warm and fashionable at games :)




simplejoys of the day: getting to see the adorable little girls that I babysit and getting to spend time with my wonderful roommates

No comments:

Post a Comment