Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome to simplejoys!

Welcome to simplejoys! After years of making baby blankets for relatives and friends, I've decided to broaden my horizons, brush up on my crafting skills and provide simplejoys for all :) I love giving gifts and receiving smiles in return, adorable baby accessories and huge cozy blankets, so this should work out just fine....

This blog will help showcase my new items and help gather ideas and requests. I've been working day and night to get ready for our first consignment deal (very very exciting!) so here are some pictures to spark some interest! 






Back in high school, when life seemed dramatic and less than ideal, I took to finding what I call "simple joys" in life. A good cup of coffee, laughing until you cry, watching the sunset, toes in the sand, curling up on the couch with my dog and eating really good dark chocolate. It was during this time that I saw that life was full of simple joys. So here we go, creating simple joys and loving every minute of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment