Friday, April 22, 2011

ms ellison kate


This week I had the privilege of making a hat and some booties for my cousin's little girl. Elli has been my little model who I base some of my sizes off of. The first hat was about half this size (i'm still working out the details) and she looked like she had a little yamaka on. I wish I had a picture, it was ridiculous.... But honestly, how adorable is this little one?



It's been an interesting week filled with a lot of contradicting emotions, but overall life is good. Looking forward to celebrating the Cross and the freedom that comes with that this weekend with my wonderful family. The fact that the Lord of the universe would send His Son to come, be killed and defeat death all for my sake has been blowing my mind. May you all see how much you are loved by God this weekend and appreciate the power He has to cover all of our sin, inadequacies, doubts and fears. Happy Easter!!

Coming up next week: my sisters' birthday presents and some new fun hair pieces :) 

simplejoys of the day: cranberry orange scones and a homemade latte, catching up with new and old friends, summer plans in the making.....

No comments:

Post a Comment