Friday, July 22, 2011

Catch Up

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a month since my last post. Let me assure you, my life has not been as boring as this blog; I've been so busy! Between family and friends visiting, traveling around Colorado and making time to relax, I've also found time to have the busiest month for simplejoys :)

This past month I had people stock up on stocking stuffers for grandchildren, made multiple hats and booties for newborns, did some custom blankets for friends and mailed a few packages to loved ones on California. Blogs are way more fun with pictures and unfortunately I have been lagging in that area, so here's some pictures, unrelated to yarn, but related to the simplejoys in my life :)
 Loved having my sisters and Court up here 

Hiking!
Roommates for the summer :) 
 Rockies Games

Kat Came to visit!! 

Hope you all are having a fabulous summer! If you have any orders or special requests shoot me an email: itsthesimplejoys@gmail.com

Love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment